Take a course with the largest, lowest priced and most popular provider in Nova Scotia: Halifax First Aid. This workplace and academic approved provider offers a number of different first aid, CPR, AED and workplace safety programs. Participants may also sign up for private training and re-certification programs. Course prices are the lowest in Nova Scotia and certificates are issued immediately upon completion of the program. To register for workplace safety, Canadian CPR, AED and / or first aid courses with Halifax First Aid use the contact information provided below.
Enrollment as Halifax First Aid is quick and easy with the on-line application form on the Halifax First Aid website. Trainees can also enrol via e-mail, telephone call, or walk-ins during business hours. The Halifax First Aid staff is known for being very friendly and accommodating. Use the following to contact this workplace approved provider in Halifax:
- Website Address: http://firstaidhalifax.ca
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 1-888-870-7002 (Toll Free)
Who Needs Canadian First Aid Training in Halifax?
Many individuals, from a variety of different workplaces and academic backgrounds, are required to be certified. Here’s a list of some of the individuals that need first aid and / or CPR training:
- Medical and Nursing School Students
- Laboratory Workers
- Police officers
- Security guards
- Fitness centre employees
- Government employees
- Office workers
- Health Care Professionals
- Massage Therapists
- Construction Workers
To find out what course you need use the contact information posted above.
Variety of Offered Courses
A large number of courses are available with this provider. Here’s a list of some of the more popular programs available:
- Standard first aid, CPR level “A”, “C” or “HCP” and AED
- Emergency first aid, CPR level “A”, “C” or “HCP” and AED
- Childcare first aid, CPR level “B” and AED
- CPR level “A”, “C” and “HCP” and AED (no first aid)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Life Support (ACLS and PALS)
- Workplace Hazardous Material Information System (WHMIS)
- Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG)
- H2S Awareness
- Fire Safety
- Pet First Aid
- Babysitting Training
To register for any one of the above courses or to re-certify an expiring award use the contact information posted above.
Lowest Course Rates
Course rates are easily the lowest in the Halifax area. No other training service provider offers classes at rates inclusive of taxes, certificates, St Mark James registration fees, and training manuals and equipment.
Are Private Courses Available?
Halifax First Aid is one of the largest providers of
Did You Know?
The recovery position is used after return of normal circulation and breathing after cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) or if the victim is unconscious and breathing, with no other life-threatening conditions. The recovery position maintains a clear and patent airway, in case of vomiting or fluid that can cause the victim to choke or aspirate.
- Roll victim his or her side, arms and upper leg at right angles to keep victim from lying flat on his or her front.
- Place upper hand under the head to support it.
- Tilt head back and thrust jaw open to open airway.
- Monitor breathing and pulse until medical help arrives.
- Turn to other side after half an hour.