Save money and get certified with the lowest priced Ontario WSIB approved Canadian first aid course provider in Mississauga. Participants that register with Mississauga First Aid for two-day standard first aid courses will learn to recognize and manage emergencies that include heart attacks, angina, stroke, cardiac arrest, seizures, poisonings, dislocations, broken bones, amputations, embedded objects, pneumothorax, hypoglycemia, diabetic emergencies, hypothermia, heat stroke and more. This provider won’t bore you with lectures, instead they will teach using interactive methods such as scenarios and activities. Other popular courses available with this Ontario provider include CPR “only” courses, oxygen administration, pet first aid, food safety and basic life support (BLS). To register for any of these course or to find out what other first aid services are available in Mississauga use the contact information posted below.
Use the following information to begin your registration for workplace and academic approved training in Mississauga
- Website address for on-line registration: http://firstaidcprmississauga.ca
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone (Toll Free Number): 1-888-870-7002
Top Ten Reasons to Register with this Provider
- Lowest prices in Mississauga
- High volume and variety of courses
- Experienced, fun and patient teachers
- Great customer service
- Ontario WSIB approved certification valid for 3 years
- Clean and comfortable training centers
- Easy to register with telephone, on-line chat, email and on-line registration available
- One of the most experienced training providers in Ontario
- They are a “one-stop-shop” for all your first aid, CPR and AED training and supply needs
- Available on-line courses
Visit the Mississauga First Aid website to find out more about this training provider.
Certification program rates are offered at the cheapest rates in Mississauga. Rates include everything – certification fees, taxes, and training manuals and equipment. No additional expenses are incurred by the trainee during the training period.
What Will I Learn in a First Aid Course?
Participants that enrol in WSIB approved standard first aid training will learn about the following topics:
- ILCOR Approved Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Automated External Defibrillators
- Barrier devices and personal protective equipment
- Victim and rescuer safety during an emergency
- Victim transport
- 5 Rights of Medication
- Recovery Position
- Wound Management
- Broken Bones
- Head and Neck injuries
- Diabetic Emergencies
- Heat Exhaustion
- Heat Stroke
- Heat Cramps
- Flail Chest
- Allergic Reactions
- Cardiac Arrest
- Heart Attacks
- Transient Ischemic Attacks
- Do not resuscitate orders
- Compression only CPR
- Using a pocket mask
Learn about these emergencies and more by enrolling in the two-day course today.
Trainees who are able to complete a course are awarded a St Mark James training certificate, valid for three years throughout Canada. The certificate will surely meet whatever purpose the trainee needs it for.
Did You Know?
In assessing a victim, follow A-B-C.
- Airway – remember these questions: is the victim alert and responsive? does he or she respond to orders? does the victim need pain to awaken?
- Breathing – Look at the chest and watch for up and down movement. Lean down and check if you can feel the victim’s breath on your cheek for ten seconds. If victim is breathing and has no other injuries, place him or her into the recovery position. If not breathing, begin CPR.
- Circulation – Maintain circulation through chest compression’s and rescue breaths given during CPR. First aid trainers are taught the 30:2 compression:ventilation ratio. Stop when breathing is NORMAL (not gasping) and SPONTANEOUS circulation has been restored.