If you’re looking for the best first aid training in Victoria, choose Victoria First Aid. Prospective trainees have a variety of classes to choose from, available at a number of schedules throughout the week at the lowest possible prices. Learn to manage serious medical emergencies including allergic reactions, poisonings, seizures, heart attacks, choking, strokes and more when you register for popular courses such as standard and childcare first aid. Individuals that need WorkSafe BC approved certification can register for OFA level 1. A number of workplace safety and required courses are available including food safe level 1 and 2. To register for any of the above mentioned courses or to find out about the courses available to you use the contact information provided below.
Participants may enrol in a course with this St Mark James training affiliate by using the following information
- On-Line Website Registration Available at: http://firstaidcprvictoria.ca
- Contact and Email Registration: email@example.com
- Telephone: 1-888-870-7002
Why enrol at Victoria First Aid?
- Victoria First Aid offers prospective trainees quick and easy enrolment. Visit the website, send an e-mail, give a call, or walk-in during business hours and the Victoria First Aid staff will be happy to assist you.
- You can’t find a larger selection of courses than Victoria First Aid. CPR training courses are available in three levels, depending on the certification you need. All levels include basic first aid and AED training. AEDs or automated external defibrillators are machines that detect heart rhythms and apply needed shock to the heart.
- Trainees who are able to complete and pass the training course are awarded a
St Mark James training certificate, valid for three years throughout Canada.
- Refresher programs for the renewal of expiring or near-expiry certificates are available twice weekly at Victoria First Aid.
- Courses are also offered at the cheapest rates. Program rates are inclusive of everything – taxes, certification fees, and training manuals. Trainees don’t have to worry about additional expenses during training.
- Full refunds are given to trainees who drop out with a 72-hour notice beforehand.
- Victoria First Aid also has several extra classes available. Private classes are offered to big groups of trainees or companies. Costs for private classes can be inquired through e-mail or telephone call. Stand-alone classes for first aid or CPR are available to trainees who do not want to enrol in the full training course.
Did You Know?
Recovery position for infants
The recovery position is assumed once circulation and respiration has been restored after cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR). This position promotes circulation and adequate respiration. However, the recovery position varies between adults and infants.
For babies less than 12 months old, cradle him or her with head tilted downwards slightly to prevent choking on vomit and prevent the tongue from falling back and blocking the airway. Monitor the infant’s vital signs including temperature, pulse, and respiration.