How to treat dyshidrosis

Dyshidrosis is also called dyshidrostic eczema. It is a skin condition with tiny blister filled with fluid that forms on the palms of the hands and on the sides of fingers and sometimes the soles of the feet can also be affected. The blisters are about the size of a standard lead of the pencil …

How to treat dyshidrosis Read More »