Because of the demand for cardiopulmonary resuscitation in the US, we have opened six training locations all over the country. All locations have the same courses offered at the same fees and rates, with varying schedules. We also offer weekend and evening schedules to trainees who have problems with scheduling and cannot enroll in any of the regular classes. You can take your pick from our eight training courses, depending on the certification that you need. Out of the eight, five are training classes and three are re-certification classes. Re-certification classes are for rescuers who want to renew their training certification for an additional number of years.
Training classes at our providers
We have three Basic Life Support or BLS classes and two Advanced Life Support or ALS classes. Basic Life Support classes teach students how to give basic CPR outside of an organized medical environment. Advanced Life Support classes on the other teach students how to medically manage cases of adult and pediatric cardiac arrest. We only offer one program to the public, a basic CPR classes under BLS training. The rest of our programs, re-certification included, are for healthcare providers (HCPs).
Basic Life Support
- Heartsaver CPR – 4 hrs (general public course)
- Heartsaver CPR C – 4.5 hrs
- Basic Life Support for HCPs – 4.5 hrs
Advanced Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support – 16 hrs
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support – 14 hrs
- BLS for HCPs re-certification – 4 hrs
- ACLS re-certification – 5-6 hrs
- PALS re-certification – 6-8 hrs
American CPR Training Locations
Our training locations can be found in six cities over five states. Enroll in the one nearest you today!
- Los Angeles, California – Los Angeles CPR
- San Francisco, California – San Francisco CPR
- Las Vegas, Nevada – Las Vegas CPR
- Honolulu, Hawaii – Honolulu CPR
- Seattle, Washington – Seattle CPR
- Portland, Oregon – Portland CPR
Become a trained rescuer and enroll in our training programs today!